Surgical Oncology Nursing SIG
Co-Chair: Anita Long
Co-Chair: Tracyann Machado
The purpose of the Surgery SIG is to:
- Profile surgical oncology nursing as a specialty at the national and international level.
- Initiate projects for the specialty, which will be driven by issues and needs identified by our members.
- Promote collaboration throughout Canada among surgical oncology nurses in practice, education, research and administration.
- Provide a forum for nurses to exchange innovations, knowledge, and skills related to the specialty of surgical oncology.
- Improve the quality of care for patients and their families experiencing surgical intervention for their cancer.
For more information about the Surgical Oncology SIG, please click here to log in and visit our group page.
Last Updated: November 15, 2017