Research Reflections contain informative information for oncology researchers that is both helpful and timely. These articles are published in the Canadian Oncology Nursing Journal (CONJ).
Published in 2019
- Winter Issue - Brian Corner, Manon Lemonde "Survey techniques for nursing studies"
Published in 2018
- Summer Issue - Virginia Lee wrote on "Beyond seeking informed consent: Upholding ethical values within the research proposal"
- Winter Issue - Kristen R. Haase and Sally Thorne wrote on what Twitter can offer oncology nurses
Published in 2017
- Summer Issue – Jennifer ML Stephens wrote on Communicating your research
- Winter Issue – Leah Lambert and Laura Housden wrote on Nurse Practitioner Engagement in Research
Published in 2016
- Fall Issue – Laura Boland and Dawn Stacey wrote on Health literacy in practice and research
- Winter issue – Krista Wilkins wrote on Making sense of the quality of evidence
Published in 2015
- Fall issue – Denise Bryant-Lukosius wrote on E-mentorship as a way to promote oncology nurse engagement in research
- Fall issue – Margareth Zanchetta and Christine Maheu presented information on research mentoring of oncology nurses in clinical settings
- Summer issue – Dawn Stacey, Marie-Cecile Domecq, Freya Crawley, and Joelle Douceet discussed how to find research that will help answer a patient's question
- Spring issue – Kristen Haase and Dawn Stacey wrote Where to start with research
- Winter issue – Sally Thorne wrote about Protecting yourself from scam artistry in the publishing world
Published in 2014
- Fall issue - Aronela Benea wrote The Challenge and Opportunity of Research in the Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist Role
- Summer issue – Sally Thorne wrote Toward rediscovering unfunded research
- Spring issue – Ghadah Abdullah & Dawn Stacey wrote the Role of oncology nurses in integrated knowledge translation
- Winter issue – Tracy Truant wrote on Evidence-based medicine- Half truths?
Published in 2013
- Fall issue – Christine Maheu wrote on Collaborating across distances
- Summer issue – Krista Wilkins wrote on Thinking about evidence
- Spring issue – Sally Thorne wrote on Building CANO/ACIO’s capacity for research engagement
Last updated: April 2019