CANO/ACIO Partnership with Canadian Nurses Association (CNA/AIIC)
CANO/ACIO is a member of the Canadian Network of Nursing Specialties at CNA/AIIC. This committee includes a committed group of nurses who have joined one of 45 national associations in a specialized area of nursing.
CANO/ACIO Board of Directors and members participate in CNA/AIIC Network of Nursing Specialties activities as follows
- Partners with CNA’s/AIIC’s national nursing voice and influence policy
- Gives feedback on national policy
- Participates in CNA/AIIC Represent CNAAIIC Certification Advisory Committee to enhance oncology specialty certification
- Participates in biennial general meetings
- Networks with other nursing specialties
- Represents CNA/AIIC on national committees
- Nominates candidates for CNA/AIIC president-elect, public representatives and CNA/AIIC awards
- Nominates and elect two network representatives to the CNA board
For more information on CNA/AICC, please click here.
CANO/ACIO has established memorandums of understanding (MOU) with organizations with shared goals that will help both organizations advance their mission, vision and values.
Our current MOUs are in partnership with:
Last Updated: May 14, 2018