The Leadership Special Interest Group is being established to:
- Create a platform for oncology nurse managers and leaders to informally and formally share information, raise important questions, share resources (position descriptions, service models, evaluation methods, tools such as lean/aim) research collaboration, and much more.
- Connect oncology nurses with a common interest and passion for leadership across the country.
- Craft a network for reducing the sense of isolation that is often experienced by leaders during challenging times.
- Establish a network for innovative discussions and responses to the changing landscape of oncology including health promotion, treatment, survivorship/and or palliation.
- Construct a virtual platform for mentoring and succession planning for future oncology nurses interested in leadership.
Leadership SIG Resources for CANO/ACIO Members
Click here to access the CANO/ACIO members-only site to learn more about this special interest group, network with other nurses and share/access resources.
Last Updated: June 2019