The purpose of the immuno-oncology special interest group (SIG) is to support and promote partnership with oncology nurses across Canada who work in direct clinical care, education, or research with Immunotherapies and to identify current issues, practice standards and collaborate with oncology nurses across Canada to enhance standards of practice by sharing knowledge and research in immune-oncology.
- Provide an environment to share knowledge, practice standards and activities in immune-oncology nursing.
- Promote networking opportunities for nurses interested in immune-oncology
- To provide immune-oncology resources for oncology nurses across Canada
- Develop CANO standards of practice for immune-therapy
- Explore Gaps in current practice and work as a group to address them.
Immuno-Oncology SIG Resources for CANO/ACIO Members
Click here to access the CANO/ACIO members-only site to learn more about this special interest group, network with other nurses and share/access resources.
Last Updated: December 6, 2018