Gynecologic Oncology Special Interest Group (SIG)
DEVELOPED: December, 2009
- To provide a national networking opportunity for oncology nurses interested in gynecological cancer care.
- To provide a forum for nurses to exchange innovations, knowledge, and skills related to the specialty.
- To incorporate CANO standards of practice in the groups initiatives.
- To initiate projects for the specialty, this will be driven by issues and needs identified by our members.
- To explore opportunities to collaborate with members of the Society of Gynecologic Oncology of Canada in quality initiatives.
- To continually strive to enhance patient care with advancement of knowledge through the sharing and dissemination of research and education in area of gynecological cancer care.
Gynecologic Oncology SIG Resources for CANO/ACIO Members
Click here to access the CANO/ACIO members-only site to learn more about this special interest group, network with other nurses and share/access resources.
Last Updated: December 6, 2018