We invite you to submit an abstract for presentation at the 32nd Annual CANO/ACIO Conference, October 23-26, 2020 in Victoria, British Columbia.
We encourage you to submit an abstract for the following presentation types:
- Oral: 20 minutes or 40 minutes
- Poster (printed/paper): Posters are print/paper only and will be viewed on poster boards. Presenters are responsible for printing their own posters and will have 30 minutes to present during a designated date and time. Additional printed/paper poster specifications will be emailed to presenters at a later stage once accepted.
- 1/2 Day - Please note that we are accepting 1/2 day workshops for day one on October 23rd, 2020.
- 90 minutes - Please note that we are accepting 90 minute workshop abstract for the concurrent sessions on days two, three and four (October 24-26, 2020).
Please ensure you indicate which workshop slot you are interested in (1/2 day or 90 minutes). All workshops much be submitted through Scholar One.
You may input and edit your abstract in the submission system any time before the abstract deadline on March 8, 2020 at 11:59PM EST. Your completed abstract will be reviewed after the abstract submission deadline.
Click here to submit at abstract!
The deadline for submissions to the Helene Hudson and Clinical Lectureships is March 8, 2020. CANO/ACIO Members are able to self-nominate for the lectureships.
- Click here for a description of the awards and the application process
- Click here to apply. Please note that your abstract will need to be submitted through the online abstract submission site as well.
If you have any questions, please contact Head Office.
Last Updated: January 10, 2020