We invite you to submit an abstract for presentation at the 31st Annual CANO/ACIO Conference, October 20-23, 2019 in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
We encourage you to submit an abstract for the following presentation types:
- Oral: 20 minutes or 40 minutes
- Workshop: 90 minutes - Please note that we are accepting 90 minute workshop abstract submissions for the concurrent sessions on days two, three and four (October 21-23, 2019). This is not for the workshop day on day one (October 20, 2019). If you wish to submit a proposal for a half day or full day workshop on the workshop day, please email us at email@example.com.
- Poster (printed/paper): Posters are print/paper only and will be viewed on poster boards. Presenters are responsible for printing their own posters and will have 30 minutes to present during a designated date and time. Additional printed/paper poster specifications will be emailed to presenters at a later stage once accepted.
You may input and edit your abstract in the submission system any time before the abstract deadline March 22, 2019 at 11:59PM EST. Your completed abstract will be reviewed after the abstract submission deadline. Click here for the quick reference guide.
Click Here to submit at abstract!
The deadline for submissions to the Helene Hudson and Clinical Lectureships has been extended to March 22, 2019. CANO Members are able to self-nominate for the lectureships.
- For a description of the awards and the application process, please click here.
- To apply, please click here. Please note that your abstract will need to be submitted through the online abstract submission site as well.
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: March 11, 2019