Now Accepting Abstracts for 2019 Conference!
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
We are pleased to announce that our online abstract submission system is now open!
We invite you to submit an abstract for presentation at the 31st Annual CANO/ACIO Conference, October 20-23, 2019 in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
We encourage you to submit an abstract for the following presentation types:
- Oral: 20 minutes or 40 minutes
- Workshop: 90 minutes - Please note that we are accepting 90 minute workshop abstract submissions for the concurrent sessions on days two, three and four (October 21-23, 2019). This is not for the workshop day on day one (October 20, 2019). If you wish to submit a proposal for a half day or full day workshop on the workshop day, please email us at email@example.com.
- Poster (printed/paper): Posters are print/paper only and will be viewed on poster boards. Presenters are responsible for printing their own posters and will have 30 minutes to present during a designated date and time. Additional printed/paper poster specifications will be emailed to presenters at a later stage once accepted.
You may input and edit your abstract in the submission system any time before the abstract deadline on March 8, 2019 at 11:59PM EST. Your completed abstract will be reviewed after the abstract submission deadline.
Please click on the following to access:
1- Online Abstract Submission System - Account Information:
- If you have created a ScholarOne account in the past, you will receive an email with your account information and instructions if you forgot your password. You may login using your previous year's login information.
2- Quick Reference Guide (2016)
The deadline for submissions to the Helene Hudson and Clinical Lectureships is March 8, 2019. CANO Members are able to self-nominate for the lectureships.
- For a description of the awards and the application process, please click here.
- To apply, please click here. Please note that your abstract will need to be submitted through the online abstract submission site as well.
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.