Chair: Janice Chobanuk
Co-Chair: Karen Janes
The Leadership Special Interest Group is being established to:
- Create a platform for oncology nurse managers and leaders to informally and formally share information, raise important questions, share resources (position descriptions, service models, evaluation methods, tools such as lean/aim) research collaboration, and much more.
- Connect oncology nurses with a common interest and passion for leadership across the country.
- Craft a network for reducing the sense of isolation that is often experienced by leaders during challenging times.
- Establish a network for innovative discussions and responses to the changing landscape of oncology including health promotion, treatment, survivorship/and or palliation.
- Construct a virtual platform for mentoring and succession planning for future oncology nurses interested in leadership.
For more information about the Leadership SIG, please click here to log in and visit our group page.
Last Updated: Jan 7, 2016